请选择 进入手机版 | 继续访问电脑版
政策新闻 +关注 已有0人关注 +发表新主题

省议员 Effie Triantafilopoulos 祝大家中秋快乐!

发表在 2022-9-8 15:18 来自PC 复制链接 手机看帖 扫一扫!手机看帖更爽 0 5830

Image.jpeg

Dear Oakville North-Burlington Chinese friends,

My name is Effie Triantafilopoulos, and I am honoured to represent you as the Member of Provincial Parliament for Oakville North-Burlington. Time flies, Mid-Autumn Festival is upon us yet again! The Mid-Autumn Festival, also known as the Moon Festival, is one of the most important holidays for the Chinese community. It is a time to give thanks for the harvest and successes over the past year. I want to take the opportunity to thank all of you who live in my constituency who trusted and supported me in my re-election on June 2nd. It is my honor to have the opportunity to serve you and your families for the next four years.

我叫 Effie Triantafilopoulos,很荣幸代表您担任奥克维尔北伯灵顿地区的省议会议员。时光荏苒,中秋佳节又到了!中秋节,是中国人最重要的节日之一。 趁此感恩的节日,感谢过去一年的收获和成功。 我想利用这个美好的节日,感谢所有信任和支持我回到省议会的华人选民朋友们。 我很荣幸有机会再为社区服务四年。

Our government is committed to rebuilding Ontario’s economy, building highways and key infrastructure such as hospitals and schools, and working for workers by getting more people into the skilled trades and increasing the minimum wage. We will keep costs down by cutting gas taxes and reducing red tape for businesses. We offer a credible plan to stay open, hire more frontline health care workers and ensure we produce PPE and vaccines in Ontario so we don’t have to rely on other countries again. We promised to get things done for Ontario – and the people responded. Our Progressive Conservative government won the election with an increased majority of 83 seats, including in communities that we haven’t won for decades.

我们的政府致力于重建安大略省的经济,建设高速公路和像医院和学校这样的关键基础设施。并通过让更多人从事技术行业和提高最低工资来振兴经济。 我们将通过削减汽油税和减少政府对企业的繁文缛节来减轻人民和企业的负担。我们提出了一个保持开放的计划,雇佣更多的一线医护人员,并确保我们在安大略省生产个人防护装备和疫苗,不必再依赖其他国家。 我们郑重承诺一切为了安省,人民以选票做出了回应。 安省进步保守党以 83 个席位的多数赢得了选举,其中包括我们几十年未赢得的席位。

We came back to work, with the Ontario Legislature returned on August 8 to deliver on the priorities of the people of Ontario. Premier Ford and our team are committed to serving the people of Ontario and making Ontario the most prosperous and successful place in the world.

我们正在逐步恢复自选举以后的工作,省议会将于 8 月 8 日重开,一切以安省人民的福祉为优先考量。 我们的省长和我们的团队致力于尽最大努力履行我们从选举中做出的承诺,使安大略省成为世界上最繁荣和最成功的社区。

I am pleased to bring greetings on behalf of Premier Doug Ford and my colleagues in the Legislature at Queen's Park. I wish that the round moon brings blessings to you and may you have a happy family and a bright future!

我很高兴代表道格福特省长以及我的所有议员同事向大家致以节日问候。 祝福大家月圆人圆花好,事顺业顺家兴!

中秋节快乐! (Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!)

Effie Triantafilopoulos, MPP
Oakville North –Burlington

2525 Old Bronte Road Oakville, ON L6M 4J2
Office: (905) 825-2455
Facebook: EffieONB
Twitter: Effie_ONB

显示全部楼层 使用道具 举报
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

返回顶部
快速回复 发贴